This morning I experienced something special – an event that exceeded my expectations. How?
- It started on time and finished on time (critical for a breakfast event)
- There were more people to help me find my seat than I could ever need (the same applied for the other 1699 people there. Impressive)
- The MC was welcoming, friendly, approachable but not over the top (great return to hosting Carrie Bickmore. Class act.)
- The sponsors’ presentations were short, sharp and even fun (gasp!)
- The keynote presentation was on time, engaging and had take-home value for 1-person, 10-person and 1000-person businesses
- The raffle and door prizes were worth winning!
The event was a Business Chicks breakfast with the one and only Richard Branson.
Emma Isaacs and the Business Chicks team you have at least one more raving fan after today! Awesome work.